It is time to get Health Insurance for the year of 2018! And you have only six weeks to enroll in or renew an old plan:
1. 2018 Open Enrollment Period runs from November 1 to December 15, 2017.
2. All Plans joined during Open Enrollment Period start January 1, 2018.
Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160.
If Health Insurance Terms such as Copayments, Coinsurance, Deductible and Out of Pocket Maximum sound too complicated click here to read the Explanation of Health Insurance Costs we prepared last year. Or click on the Image below to see the infographics summary! ⇓
Depending on your income you may be eligible for Cost Assistance through Health Insurance Marketplace:
Cost Assistance includes:
- Advanced Premium Tax Credits: you are eligible if your income is between 100% and 400% of Federal Poverty Level (read more about Poverty Guidelines here). This type of cost assistance lowers the Monthly Premium for your Plan.
- Cost Sharing Reduction Subsidies: you are eligible if your income is within 100% - 250% of Federal Poverty Level (so you get both: Tax Credits and Subsidies). The Subsidies lower your Co-Pays, Deductibles, Co-Insurance and the Out-of-Pocket Limit for services covered by your Silver plan.
What you need to apply for a subsidized Health Plan:
- Active Account on healthcare.gov;
- Provide Contact Information for the Principal Applicant;
- Provide Florida ID and SSN for each Household Member;
- Provide Green Card or Work Authorization to prove Immigration Status for each Household Member (if applicable);
- Provide Estimation of your Family Income Information: Latest Pay Stubs or Tax Return for 2016 if the Income level did not change.
Thanks for reading! If you have any questions about Individual Health Insurance or would like our assistance applying for 2018 Health Coverage, please contact us at 305 944-0002 or Click here to Submit a Quote Request and our Agents will start working on your Quote right away!