Property Insurance

Alltrust can protect your commercial property and business personal property with Commercial Property Insurance. Whether you lease your work space, or own the building, Commercial Property Insurance protects your business assets.  Liability and Loss of Use coverage are also included in Commercial P...Read More

Your condo association has a master policy that covers the exterior of the building, the common areas, and usually the unit balconies. What’s not covered in this policy is the interior of your unit included, but not limited to, floors, interior walls, kitchen, bathrooms, and appliances.  Also not...Read More

Alltrust reminds you that Homeowners insurance covers water damage from plumbing and appliance leaks, but does not cover Flood insurance. Carrying an additional flood insurance protects you from rising groundwater and flood caused by heavy rain, windstorm or tropical depression.

Typ...Read More

Homeowners insurance protects your home and personal property from various perils.  Liability and Loss of Use coverage are also included in homeowners insurance.

Dwelling coverage pays for damage to your house or any unattached structures.  Some of the most common perils homeowner...Read More

Windstorm Insurance policies are available in certain areas of the state of Florida, typically East of I-95 or US1, known as the wind pool.

Windstorm insurance carriers must verify that all eligibility requirements are met to purchase Windstorm insurance. Windstorm Insurance covers the damage from...Read More